Sometimes I am in the mood for a dessert that is simple to make, yet satisfying. This recipe fits perfectly along those lines through the use of pre-made pie dough. You could always make your own pie dough for these purposes if desired. Either way, this Peach Cobbler recipe from MyRecipes.com is something worth trying.
Maysoon Zayid is a comedian whose TED Talk (above) recently went viral. Maysoon also works to bring awareness to two underrepresented groups in the acting world: Arab-Americans and people with disabilities.
We strongly encourage you to take the time to watch this video in which Maysoon discusses her experience with cerebral palsy, acting, and growing up in New Jersey.
These fiber playgrounds were created by Japanese artist Toshiko Horiuchi-MacAdam. Many articles I found described her work as knitting but the works shown here are actually created using crocheting (which is much quicker and creates the ‘mesh’ look that you see). You can also click here to read a great interview with the artist.
This is a great cover of the classic TLC song by Bastille. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bottle Thai Peanut Sauce
- fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken in a little olive oil. Remove from heat.
- Heat clean, dry frying pan over medium heat.
- On half a tortilla round, sprinkle cheese, chicken, and red pepper. Drizzle peanut sauce over top of ingredients. Add cilantro and a little more cheese. Fold tortilla in half.
- Grill each quesadilla over medium heat, using a cover to help melt cheese if needed.
- Cut into four pieces and serve with more peanut sauce if desired.